Ten Requests From Our dog To Humans
1. My life lasts 10 to 12 years. Every separation from you means suffering.
Think about it before you buy me.
2. Trust in me – I live from it.
3. Talk to me, even if I don’t quite understand your words,
so the voice that turns to me.
4. Before you hit me, consider that my jaws can bite easily, but I don’t use it.
5. Give me time to understand what you want me to do.
6. Never be angry with me for a long time and don’t lock me up as a punishment!
You have your work and your pleasure – I only have you.
7. Know how I am always dealt with – I will never forget!
8. Don’t say I’m lazy or stubborn, consider, maybe something is bothering me.
9. Take care of me when I grow old. You will also be old one day.
10. Go with me every difficult walk. Never say “I can’t see something like that”.
Everything is easier for me with you!